|Hunted Luna tumblr|
|Date Created||February 2013|
Hunted Luna is a first-person blog in which you, an otherwise nondescript male unicorn, are greeted by the charming Princess Luna on the outskirts of the Everfree Forest.
While she's fleeing for her life. From armored guards.
To best enjoy the blog, read it chronologically.
About the blogEdit
As expected in a first-person blog, you are directly interacting with Luna as a character in her world (nicknamed out-of-universe the "Point-Of-View character," or POVY for short). Luna considers most questions and suggestions asked through the blog to be spoken aloud (or interpreted into speech, where appropriate). Certain physical actions are instead carried out by you.
Luna currently follows plans and responds to inquiries around half of the time. She has declined several unwise or risky stategies in the past, but this does not guarantee any such safety in the future.
What we knowEdit
- Luna's earliest memory is of waking up in the forest last night in front of some scary ponies who attacked her.
- Luna is aware of her identity, but not Canterlot Castle, nor teleportation magic.
- Luna's power is at least partly derived from the moon.
- The era is the present day, as related to the TV show, since Fluttershy's house exists.
- We now know the story begins on the night after Twilight's coronation. Quite why Luna is anywhere but Canterlot is now an even greater mystery...
- Together, you possess a few meager supplies : a robe, a medicine kit, some saddlebags and some food.
- You are a male unicorn (as decided by a popular vote). This suggests at least some magical ability on your part, and may prove useful in blending in with your female companion later.
What we don'tEdit
- Who is the blonde pony hunting Luna?
- Why is she doing so?
- Why did she seem familiar?
- Why can Luna not remember Canterlot? Or the Mane Six?
- Is her amnesia as bad as she claims, or is this somehow a different world to that we know?
- Why was the blonde pony surprised at a unicorn using magic?
- Especially a princess, and especially a princess famed for raising the moon?
- Why is Fluttershy in Canterlot?
- Where are Fluttershy's animals? Even Angel has vanished.
- Are they being looked after in Ponyville? Or is the world again different to that we expect?
- Is that the real Luna?
- The blonde pony seemed a bit friendly to luna when she was waking up. Like she was part of a plan.
- According to TV canon, Luna should have been in Canterlot during the coronation. If this is canon to the blog, why was she suddenly deep in the Everfree Forest mere hours later?
- We've seen the ability to copy a pony before. Twice.
Curious? Want to solve the mysteries and protect the princess? Read the latest update and send in a suggestion for what to do next.